BioTech 2017 will be held at the ZHAW School of Life Sciences and Facility Management in Wädenswil (Building GA; see ‘Map of Campus Grüental’). The ZHAW is one of Switzerland’s largest multidisciplinary universities of applied sciences, and has over 11,500 students and 3,000 faculty and staff members. The Grüental Campus, where BioTech 2017 will take place, can be easily reached by public transport.
from Zurich main station to Wädenswil
- From the Zurich main railway station (Hauptbahnhof) to Wädenswil: trains six times an hour (S2, S8, S25, RegioExpress), travel time 20-30 minutes
from Zurich airport to Wädenswil
- direct trains twice an hour (S2), journey time 35 minutes
from Wädenswil railway station to ZHAW Campus Grüental
- by bus 126, 123 or 150 (bus stop ‘Campus Grüental’), 5-minute journey
- on foot, approx. 20 minutes walk uphill
- by taxi from Wädenswil railway station (approx. 15 CHF one way)
Wädi Taxi +41 44 780 52 52
Regional Taxi +41 44 780 77 77
by private transport, leaving the A3 motorway (Zurich – Chur) at the Wädenswil exit.
Please note that only limited parking space is available on the Grüental Campus.
There are only limited opportunities for overnight accommodation in Wädenswil. Rooms can also be found in Horgen, Pfäffikon or nearby Zurich. All these towns have good train connections to Wädenswil
Online registration for the conference will be open until 29 August 2017.