Call for Poster Abstracts
The BioTech 2017 Organising Committee is pleased to announce a call for poster abstracts for the upcoming conference on 7 and 8 September 2017. All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the scientific committee.
Guidelines for Abstracts
Abstracts should be written in English and prepared according to the following guidelines (An abstract template can be downloaded at the end of this page).
- Abstracts should be written in .rtf or MS Word (.doc or .docx) format. Please use Arial 11pt font.
- Title: max. 90 keystrokes, including spaces
- Abstract text: maximum 3,500 keystrokes, including spaces
- Numbered references in the text in square brackets, e.g. 
- References should be formatted as follows:
 A. Green, B. White, Cited reference title. Journal Name 152, 183-188 (2016).
Please send your abstract to the scientific committee.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 29 June 2017
Authors will be informed about the acceptance of their contribution by 4 July 2017.
A best poster prize will be awarded to three outstanding posters at the end of the symposium.
Online registration for the conference will be open until 29 August 2017.